Welcome to the Law Office of Simon Sumberg
Representing clients in diverse areas of practice for over forty years.
Areas of law include but not limited to:
- Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale
- Landlord-Tenant Evictions (commercial & residential)
- Collection of Unpaid Rent
- Breach of Lease Litigation
- Real Estate Assessment Appeals
- Boundary Issues
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Drafting of Wills and Trust
- Probate Administration
- General Commercial Litigation
- Zoning and Building Code Violation Appeals
- Representation of Building Management Companies
- Municipal Law
These areas of practice are not exclusive. For instance, a case which begins as an eviction may require interaction with municipal departments. As my client, you will be well served because you can benefit from extensive experience in many areas of practice. You will benefit from a continuity of representation throughout your case as it progresses.
If you are having a legal problem, it is most important to contact a lawyer before you exercise self-help. Contact a lawyer who may have represented a client who has had a similar problem or one who is sufficiently knowlegeable to understand the issue which requires legal intervention. The object of your inquiry is to be properly represented, not to create another problem.
You can benefit from over forty years of legal experience. If I can assist in solving the issue or provide proper legal representation to you, I will. If after considering your problem, I believe I am not the best lawyer for the case, I will refer you to an attorney who can represent you.
Please call to set up an appointment. I look forward to assisting you.