As a real estate attorney, Simon Sumberg has represented clients in matters which involve commercial and residential real estate. Real estate lawyer can mean an attorney who brings evictions cases, drafts leases, deals with city departments in matters involving real estate or it can be one who conducts closings.
Clients can benefit from my experience in a full range of matters including:
- Residential and commericial closings;
- Residential and Commercial refinance transactions;
- Condominium governance and foreclosure of common charge liens;
- Commercial Leasing;
- Construction contracts;
- Land Use Issues (appeal of cease and desist orders, applying for a variance, zoning appeals to the Superior Court and and generally dealing with Municipal Land Use Departments such as Planning and Zoning, the zoning inspector, the building department or conservation department;
- Drafting Easments, Quit Claim Deeds and Warranty Deeds;
- Real property tax appeals;
- Commericial or residential evictions;
- Collection of unpaid rent;
- Defending breach of lease cases;
- Quiet title actions including boundary disputes or claims of adverse possession;
- Real Estate Tax Appeals.
Practice as a real estate lawyers encompasses many areas of the law. If an exact type of practice is not listed, that is not an exclusion of that area of lawyer. A phone inquiry is best, to inquire about your matter.
Contact the Law Office of Simon Sumberg at 203-853-9420 for experienced representation in all residential and commercial real estate matters.